Removing boundaries today, creating a connected world for tomorrow
Telecommunications have become an “every-moment” necessity and will only grow in importance in the future. As one of the largest infrastructure and solutions providers for this sector, we establish partnerships with our customers to create new revenue streams, achieve cost savings and increase productivity.
We are passionate about innovation that will improve our customers’ profitability and spur growth through the implementation of highly secure, cutting-edge networking and infrastructure solutions along with associated applications.
Our networking solutions include:
- Architecting, deploying and maintaining carrier class, IP based, Next Generation Networks (NGN) for Service Providers (SPs) and complementary, revenue generating solutions around their NGN.
- Architecting, deploying and maintaining open standards based, highly scalable IT infrastructure, designed to serve as the underlying platform for enterprise customers to offer improved services to their own customers, while addressing the twin challenges of lowering cost and improving productivity.
- Deploying Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) to automate customers’ business processes, better manage faults and performance, and offer SLA assurances to their own customers.
Our products and services address these data center challenges:
- Responding to dynamic business needs in cost effective manners, ensuring investment protection.
- Consolidating IT resources and meeting dynamic demands in compute resources to lower the Total Cost of Operations (TCO) through better utilization of resources.
- Centrally managing IT infrastructure, to meet the service levels imposed by the operations for guaranteed Quality of Service.
- Facilitating new business channels with secured access.
We provide solutions to meet current data center demands:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) – to integrate isolated systems.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – to create a single view of their customers and create and manage sales opportunities.
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing (BI/DW) – to analyze and forecast consumer patterns.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – for better planning and to reduce service roll-out time.
- Information Life Cycle Management – provides the platform to manage an organization’s data in a cost-effective manner, where the older, less important data can be moved periodically to less expensive, low performance storage systems.
- Identity Management – helps to consolidate all the distributed islands of user data in multiple environments in an organization to provide better, secure, simple and convenient user life cycle management.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Storage Consolidation/Server Consolidation and Virtualization.
- Fusion Middleware – spanning from portals and process management to application infrastructure, developer tools and business intelligence, this family of products offers the business solutions you need, when and as you need them. Oracle Fusion Middleware products come pre-integrated and are designed to work with whichever equipment a company already owns.
We also provide and are consultants for these network related solutions:
- LTE networks, IP MPLS backbones, Voice Over IP solutions, Session Border controllers, Metro-Ethernet solutions, Wi-Fi offloading, hosted PBX solutions, Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions.
Network and Data Centre Security
Much of our world now exists on networks and inside data centers. This makes security one of the most important elements of any networking or data center solution. Our teams have spent over two decades perfecting security strategies for networks and data centers and continue to innovate so that we are always at the top of our game.
We work with our clients as partners to ensure information and data security and finally create a clear roadmap so that our customers are able to maintain world class industry standards in security. Our teams of experts possess in-depth knowledge over a highly diverse range of products and technology solutions, unmatched in Sri Lanka.